Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Crunchwrap Taco Supreme

Hey guys,
Long time no see! Well, today I decided that I was in the mood to cook something extra yummy and guess what! I did! It's called Crunchwrap Taco Supreme, it's similar to taco bells, but healthy and it made my mouth water the whole time I was making it! Well here's the recipe! Enjoy!

Crunchwrap Taco Supreme

  • Flour Tortillas (Equal number of large and small)
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • Shredded cheese (whatever flavor you like or in my case, kind that I had in the fridge)
  • Shredded lettuce
  • Diced tomatoes (I used the Italian Style in the can since we didn't have whole tomatoes to cut)
  • Sour Cream (opt.)
Directions:

Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned, then add the taco seasoning. Set aside or you can put it in another container to dish out later. Heat up the tortillas you'll be using in the microwave for 10 seconds each, this will help when it comes time for the wrapping. In one of the large tortillas, place some of the ground beef in the center in a circle. Leave some tortilla around the edges because you'll be folding them in. Place some cheese over top of beef, then sour cream in a thin layer (opt.). Next you will add some shredded lettuce and the tomatoes. Place the smaller tortilla over top in the center and begin to fold the outside edges, starting the the edge closest to you, into the center. Go around in the circle folding until you have all the egdes in and you have a hexagon looking shape. Place in a frying pan with the seam sides face down until brown on the bottom then flip and cook other side. Once brown on both sides, place on a plate and eat.

This was a super delicious recipe! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment